Homecamp 4m ‘Flinders’ Bell Tent
Due to global shipping delays, we are experiencing longer than expected delivery times. Please get in touch if you are interested in this product and we will let you know the estimated delivery timeframe.
Meet the Flinders. Spacious and sturdy with plenty of headroom, the elegant Flinders canvas bell tent is 4m in diameter and 2.5m high. The Flinders can sleep at least four adults comfortably on two double mattresses or four singles, with additional space for equipment and gear (or kids!).
Based on the beautiful and timeless Sibley bell tent design, with a mesh-screened front door, four mesh-screened windows and vents to keep the bugs out and the air flowing nicely. These tents are an absolute joy to sleep inside, keeping you cool in the heat, and warm in colder conditions.
Made from durable 380 GSM cotton-poly canvas, the Flinders is perfect for weekends away or for pitching long-term to accommodate extra guests in a back garden or property.
With the right care, the Flinders will last you many seasons and beyond.
The Flinders is easy to set up and pack down with only two poles, one in the centre and the other for the doorway.
Simply pitch in 3 easy steps: peg in the groundsheet, place the poles, peg in the guy lines. A single person can easily set up a tent by themselves and after a few runs, you should be able to do it in under 15 minutes (the average time it takes our crew to pop-up a bell tent!).
All tents come packed into a struggle-free Homecamp duffle bag measuring 80cm x 30cm x 30cm to fit into any car boot with ease.
- 380 GSM cotton-poly canvas, a super durable high-quality canvas and the best choice for serious camping in Australian conditions
- Fast-drying, waterproof, rot-proof & UV resistant
- YKK zip-off floors as standard
- YKK zips throughout – windows/doors/floor
- Fireproofed – suitable for use with heaters and wood-fired stoves
- Heavy gauge 32mm diameter steel centre pole.
- Heavy gauge 19mm diameter A-frame pole
- Heavy-duty guy pegs
- Heavy-duty groundsheet pegs
- Reflective guyline ropes for safety
- Aluminium guy adjusters
- Rear zip flap for power lead this will allow you to run power into the tents
- ‘Struggle free’ canvas duffle carry bag
- Bug proof mesh netting on doors, windows and air vents. Our tents come with a very fine but strong, integrated mosquito netting door that stops the smallest of bugs
- Two internal pockets for keys and other important small items
Tents by pre-order only, delivery time is approx 3 months
14 days return